Board of Governance
The Discipline Committee shall consist of:
- The Convener to be nominated by the Rector.
- Two Professors to be nominated by the Board
- Two Associate Professors to be nominated by the Academic Council; and the teacher or officer-in-charge of students’ affairs, by whatever name called (Member/Secretary).
(2) The members other than ex-officio members of the Discipline Committee shall hold office for a term of three years and shall be eligible for re-appointment on the expiry of their term of office.
(3) The quorum for a meeting of the Discipline Committee shall be four members.
- Functions of the Discipline Committee The functions of the Discipline Committee shall be to:
- Propose Regulations to the Academic Council relating to the conduct of University students, maintenance of discipline and breach of discipline; and perform such other functions as may be prescribed.