NEED-BASED FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Up to 50% Need Based Financial Assistance can be granted keeping in view the financial position of the student. The percentage of need-based financial assistance may vary from case to case. The decision will be made based on the following:
- Interview of the student.
- The financial position of the student/parents/guardians.
- Validity of documents.
- The financial assistance percentage will be applied to tuition fees only.
- The approved financial assistance is subject to certain rules stated in general rules and shall be reviewed based on the financial assistance policy.
- Granted financial assistance shall be canceled as per the conditions stated in point: vii general rules: and the student would not be able to apply for a review of the decision.