INTER PROVINCIAL SCHOLARSHIPS
The purpose of this policy is to provide scholarships to students from various areas of Pakistan, specifically Balochistan, Gilgit Baltistan, Kashmir, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Sindh, and Southern Punjab, who wish to pursue higher education.
- Up to 100% financial assistance (in tuition fee only) shall be granted to all students.
- 25 seats are allocated for the inter-provincial scholarship.
- The percentage of inter-provincial scholarship decisions will be made by the rector’s office.
- The applicant must belong to any of the above-mentioned regions.
- The applicant must obtain admission to a university.
- If the student does not retain the required CGPA, the university shall reserve the right to review the student’s scholarship according to the review policy.
- Granted financial assistance shall be canceled as per the conditions stated in point: vii general rules: and the student would not be able to apply for a review of the decision
- The scholarship can be applied by the applicant along with admission application at the admission counter.
- The percentage of inter provincial scholarship decision will be made by the rector office.
- The admission office will forward the form (along with the required documents) to the Fee Section after the approval.
- The Fee Section will issue the fee voucher to the applicants after receiving required documents along with forms by the admission office.
- The scholarship will be granted in a system after the applicants get registered as a student.
- Once approved, the Fee Section will notify the students.
|DEPARTMENT||DEGREE PROGRAM||SCHOLARSHIP (ON TUITION FEE)|
|Department of Allied Health Sciences||I. BS Radiography and Imaging Technology||100%|
|II. BS Medical Laboratory Technology|
|III. B.Sc. Human Nutrition & Dietetics||100%**|
|IV. Doctor of Physical Therapy||100%**|
|Department of Business Education||I. Bachelor of Business Administration||100%|
|II. Bachelor of Studies in Accounting and Finance|
|Department of Computer Science||I. Bachelor of Science in Computer Science,||100%**|
|II. Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering|
|Department of Languages||I. Bachelor of Studies in English||100%|
|Department of Physical Sciences||I. Bachelor of Science in Physics||100%|
|II. Bachelor of Science in Mathematics|
|Department of Technology||I. Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering Technology||100%|
|All Degree Programs of MS/ M.Phil.||50%**|
|Department of Pharmacy||I. Doctor of Pharmacy||NILL***|
|Department of Law||I. Bachelor of Law||NILL***|