WHAT DO WE CONSIDER KIN-SHIP?
Kinship may be defined through genetic relationship, adoption, or marriage. Accordingly, brother, sister (real or adopted), and spouse are considered as kin.
OBJECTIVES OF THE POLICY
The Objective of kin-ship based financial assistance is to lessen the financial burden of parents/ guardians, knowing their financial needs.
The following are the rules of the kin-ship policy.
- Applications will be considered in the 1st semester only; however, this period can be extended till 2nd semester, in case students are left ignorant.
- If two kins are studying at the University of Chenab, then only one of them will be granted a 25% kin-ship discount on tuition fees.
- If more than two kins are studying, then only two of them will be granted kin-ship fee
- UCHENAB reserves the right of offering kinship scholarship to 2nd and 3rd kins according to the programs they have applied for.
- No stipulated cut will be applied on Kin-ship policy.
- The financial assistance percentage will be applied to tuition fees only.
- Granted kinship fee concession may be canceled as per conditions stated in point vii of the general rules, and the student will not be able to apply for the review of the decision.
The following are a few exclusions of the kin-ship policy.
- Not Applicable to cousins.
- Not Applicable if one of the kin has either completed his/her degree from a university.
- Not applicable to diplomas and short courses.
- Not applicable to a Ph.D. degree program.